Alfaparf Semi Di Lino NUTRITIVE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER - 200ML
Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Moisture Nutritive Leave In Conditioner 200ml is a rich-textured leave-in conditioner that hydrates, nourishes, and softens hair, making it easier to control without weighing it down, leaving hair soft and shiny.
HOW TO USE:
How to use Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Moisture Nutritive Leave In Conditioner 200ml:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
- Towel dry your hair to remove excess water.
- Spray the leave-in conditioner onto your hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends.
- Comb through your hair to distribute the product evenly.
- Style your hair as desired.
- Do not rinse the product out.
- For best results, use the leave-in conditioner after washing your hair with Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Moisture Nutritive Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Use the product regularly to maintain healthy, moisturized hair.
AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECETH-10, DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE, FRUCTOSE, GLUCOSE, CITRIC ACID, DEXTRIN, SUCROSE, UREA, GLYCERIN, CARNOSINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ALANINE, ASPARTIC ACID, GLUTAMIC ACID, HEXYL NICOTINATE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-4
For the complete and updated list of ingredients, we suggest referring to the product pack
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Kind on the scalp, hair and color
- Rich texture
- Hair is soft and silky
- Nourishes deep down
- Hair is more manageable
- Oriental, fruity, floral, delicious fragrance
Although we work to ensure product information is correct, manufacturers may occasionally change their ingredient lists. The actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than what is displayed on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information displayed and that you always read labels, warnings, and instructions before using or consuming a product. For additional information on a product, contact the manufacturer. The content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for the advice provided by a licensed physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for self-diagnosis or to treat a health problem or disease. Contact your health care provider right away if you think you have a medical problem. The US Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the information and statements regarding dietary supplements and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health disorder.